Brushing your short-haired puppy on a regular basis is very essential if you need to keep their coat and skin extra shiny and healthy. Depending upon the dog’s breed and their shedding routine, their grooming requirements can differ. But, utilizing the best dog brush for short hair would ensure that you’re giving them brilliant treatment every time.
So, with a plethora of dog brushes in the market, how shall you choose the best dog brush for short hair? Well, to select the perfect short hair dog brush, you should consider the brush type and how it matches the requirements of your puppy.
KINDS OF BRUSHES
The most common kind of brushes for short-haired dogs are the bristle brush, slicker brush and a deshedding appliance. Slicker brushes are the best for detangling via thin pins. However, bristle brushes are the best for dogs having tough coats or while removing heavy dirt from their skin. Also, if shedding is a big time issue with your pet, you should use the best dog brush for shedding. Using this consistently, the shedding problem can resolve over time.
BEST BRUSHES FOR SHORT-HAIRED DOGS
Majority of the brushes are designed specifically for long-haired dogs, but, there are a few of them that work well for Short-haired dogs as well. Below are listed some of the best brushes.
- Safari Pin And Bristle Brush
This bristle brush is one of the best dog brush for short hair. This brush is a two-sided tool with a pin brush on one side and a bristle brush on the other. While you probably won’t really require to use the pin brush, but it doesn’t hurt your hand too.
- It’s available in both the sizes – medium and large
- It has synthetic bristles that lasts for two years
- The plastic handle keeps your hand comfortable during the pampers sessions.
- LA Beauty Labs Board Bristle brush
This is a supreme dog preparing tool, curated for your dog, keeping his comfort in mind. It is made with boar bristles and would never harm your pooch’s skin like other harmful brushes.
- It’s produced in Russian factory that has been manufacturing brushes since 1922.
- It has a 25 inch long wooden handle that provides a great grip.
- The boat bristles won’t hurt your dog.
- FURminator deShedding Tool For Dogs
This tool is one of the best shedding brushes in the market that works great for Short-haired breeds. Also, this brush would reduce your dog’s shedding by 90%.
- The button present in this tool makes it convenient to get rid of excess hair that gets accumulated after bath.
- It has a steel blade that efficiently removes hair from your dog’s undercoat.
- It has a patented technology that reduces shedding more than any other brush could.
- K9 Connection 2 in 1 Bristle and Pin Brush
This brush has bristles on one side for short-haired breeds and a pin brush on the other side for dogs with long hair. The brush has an innovative design.
- It comes with round tipped bristles that won’t hurt your dog.
- It has an anti-slip handle, which provides great grip and is super comfortable to use.
- This brush has a ventilation hole which permits the pins to move and flex to contour the dog’s body.
In case you want to give the best brushing to your dog, you have to check out and select the best brush that is available. Finding a good brush isn’t really difficult. With proper guidance and education you can get the brush you’re seeking for. Let us know how you liked the article.