Rhythm beads for horses are more than just a fun and colourful necklace for your horse. They help in developing confidence as well as rhythm in both horse and rider. The necklace hangs around the horse’s neck just above the breast and has bells that, when jingles, relaxes and calms both the rider and the horse.
Table of Contents
WHAT ARE RHYTHM BEADS FOR HORSES?
Rhythm beads for horses are a physical aid that soothes both your horse and you. It is like a beautiful necklace with a bell. This bead is great for young and nervy horses who need some relaxation in their workout routine. They also sit around the horse’s neck very well and jingle while also helping the riders to move in harmony with their horse.
They are also known as seed beads, and it is a valuable training aid used to improve the performance and gain recognition and support. Horse beads are durable and easy to use.
HISTORY OF RHYTHM BELLS FOR HORSES
Rhythm beads is an ancient tradition. They decorated their horses with shells, feathers, beads and symbols. The beads at that time were not very functional but served specific purposes. The most common ones were to protect both the horse and the rider from any danger on the battlefield and bring good luck.
For many centuries, ever since people have started domesticating horses, the world has always celebrated by decorating their equine partners.
USES OF RHYTHM BEADS TODAY
- Rhythm beads are essential because being a great rider should always involve understanding and feeling the gaits. Rhythm bells for horses help the rider to determine the responses and cues of gait changes.
- It also helps the horse by decreasing distractions as the horse focuses on the steady sound of rhythm beads rather than other distracting sounds.
- The sound of the bells in the arena also helps centre the horse and divert his attention from outside distractions. These rhythm bells also allow the riders to learn the natural rhythms of nature.
- Rhythm beads help young readers to learn the impact of timing. Due to this, they can count steps better and improve their confidence.
- Rhythm beads can influence the horse with their various colours. The bells mainly help to calm down the spooky horses.
HOW DO RHYTHM BEADS WORK?
Nowadays, rhythm beads help calm the nervous horses by providing them with a gentle, rhythmic jingle to listen and focus properly rather than other distractions in the surroundings. As your horse moves, the bells will jungle with the gait while enabling both horse & the rider to stay in position, increasing relaxation, focus and connection.
DO THEY HAVE ANY OTHER BENEFITS?
YES! they have other benefits. Rhythm beads help in hacking, as they alert wildlife of your approach.
HOW TO GET RHYTHM WITH YOUR EQUINE?
Firstly, ask your horse to walk rapidly and with all the energy. Once your horse is walking in a significant manner, go and stand at your position. This will feel more challenging once your horse is moving. The motive is to overstate your lower back leg.
HOW TO MAKE RHYTHM BEADS FOR HORSES?
While it may seem like a simple task, the stringing beads are easy to make. However, there are some things that are required to be taken into account while making these beads.
Firstly, you need to measure the base of your horse’s neck. It should sit right in front and fall to the chest, right below the neck.
Rhythm beads are necessary for your horse as it improves their stability and calmness. Keep your horse safe.