Dogs are defense-less against a wide range of fungal and bacterial infections, especially when they spend a lot of their time outside the house, in the open. These infections can be daunting for pet owners because some bacterial and fungal infections can be very harmful if the treatment is not done immediately and properly. However, you can always use betagen topical spray for dogs which is primarily used to treat skin infections in dogs.
In this guide, we’ll provide an overview of betagen topical spray for dogs. Read further to know more.
ALL ABOUT BETAGEN TOPICAL SPRAY
Betagen spray for dogs is a prescribed spray for dogs with lesions or bruises caused by specific fungus or bacteria.
It is a prescribed medicine and approved by FDA for use in dogs. It is available in a 120 ml plastic spray bottle. Every ml consists of gentamicin sulfate which is equal to about 0.57 mg.
WHY DO CATS & DOGS USE BETAGEN?
Betagen topical spray is known to destroy certain bacterias and fungi and helps in healing the skin from minor injuries caused by them. It can also heal skin infections after surgery.
Topical spray for dogs like betagen can decrease itching and inflammation.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF SKIN INFECTIONS IN DOGS
Heavy itching is one of the most crucial symptoms if your dog is suffering from skin disorders. But, it’s very tough to understand what exactly is disturbing your dog without the help of a doctor. Some signs of a skin itch are:
- Dry skin and sores
- Lumps and red rashes
- Dandruff & bumps
- Heavy hair loss & breakage
MOST COMMON SKIN CONDITIONS IN DOGS
- Environmental Allergies: Itching, specially on areas like feet and stomach can indicate allergic reactions that have triggered your dog. This type of allergy is mainly known as atopy and is similar to hay fever. Some of the most common allergens are pollen, dust mites and grass.
- Fleas & Ticks: Fleas and ticks also highly affect your dog’s skin by sucking their blood. The saliva of the flea enters your pet’s body and this can trigger allergies that irritate your pet’s skin and can cause itching. Fleas are minute insects which can survive even in your dog’s bedding and carpet. So make sure you wash or vacuum your dog’s belongings regularly to kill parasites.
- Dandruff: Just like humans, dogs also deal with dandruff and dry skin which can be a sign of skin allergies or infections. Simple cases of treating this issue is shampoo. However, if the situation worsens you can always go for the betagen tropical spray for dogs.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BETAGEN?
There are several benefits of betagen. Some of them are
- Customers usually talk about how convenient it is to use.
- Can very rapidly heal skin infections.
- Great for skin rashes and hot spot areas.
- It is a great treatment for dogs with allergies and skin rashes.
HOW TO USE BETAGEN?
Betagen topical spray can be easily used by
- Removing all the excess hair from the injured or infected area.
- Clean the injury and the area near it.
- Use the spray as instructed by your doctor, and apply only on the areas for which they are meant to be used.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the spray.
- Avoid touching your eyes for a while after you use the spray on your pet.
The treatment of your dog solely depends on what exactly is causing it and how severe it is. This could be seasonal so always try home remedies first. If not, consult your vet for the best advice. Keep your dog away from all the skin problems, especially allergies and infections.