Horses are incredibly amazing animals. They are super powerful and caring. In fact, the best way to minimize the horse slaughter issue is to get them as pets. Even considering the notion of owning a horse can give you that exotic experience. Horses are great companions for cuddling, going around the park, and gliding your fingers through their soft and smooth fur.
Is that not enough justification for you to get a horse as your pet? In case you are convinced to get a horse, make sure to get cloud boots for horses, which is a must-have thing in your horse’s cabinet!
WHAT ARE CLOUD BOOTS FOR HORSES?
Cloud boots for horses is a restorative hoof boot system that provides comfort and support to the horses with thin soles, laminitic stages, or recovery after stalling on complex platforms or workouts. It is a protective wrap that is designed to prohibit a horse’s lower leg from experiencing any kind of pain or trauma. Easy boots for horses offer safety and also absorb all the shocks when a horse’s leg hits the ground.
HOW DO I UNDERSTAND WHAT SIZE BOOTS MY HORSE NEEDS?
The only perfect way to educate yourself with the size of the boot that you need for your horse is to measure around the horse’s foot and then pick the accessible boot cloud that has the circumference that fits your horse. Remember that all brands and models use various size charts, so be sure to measure and use the appropriate chart.
HOW LONG CAN A HORSE WEAR EASYCARE HOOF BOOTS?
In normal conditions and with ample amount of care, the life cycle of your Easy care hoof boots last from one to two years; however, many trail riders have used their boots for a more extended period.
ARE HOOF BOOTS BETTER THAN SHOES?
YES! THEY ARE! Hoof boots provide ultimate traction, comfort, and support to the horses. They are long-lasting and durable even in the most challenging situations. They provide the same advantages to horses without any illness or injuries.
WHY HOOF BOOTS?
There are a lot of benefits associated with hoof boots. Some of them are listed below:
- These boots are non-invasive.
- It helps the hoof in growing, expanding, and contracting most naturally.
- It’s cost-effective.
- These boots allow the great transition to barefoot and protect rough terrain.
- Regular usage of these boots means no nail holes while it doesn’t allow bacteria and dirt to enter the nails. Therefore, minimal chances of infection and cracks.
- It absorbs the shocks through the sole of the boot.
- The horse owner can take charge when they are put on and off.
DO HORSES NEED HOOF BOOTS FOR TRAIL RIDING?
While most of the horses often do it well while riding, some require the assistance of hoof boots to stay comfortable during the long trail rides. Hoof boots are handy to have in hand as compared to the shoes. Some riders carry hoof boots just for the purpose of trail riding.
TIPS FOR USING HOOF BOOTS
- If you aren’t sure about the fitting of the hoof boot, remember to consult with your farrier.
- Hoof boots should only be used for the purpose of riding and should not be used in place on a regular basis.
- It should not twist the horse. If this happens, check the fitting or consider getting another type of hoof boot for your pony.
- Check the way the boots fit.
Make sure to get hoof boots for your horse to keep them active and safe while riding. They are meant to be preserved no matter what.