Keeping an aquarium in your home adds great benefits to your health, like lowering blood pressure levels and reducing stress. Freshwater tanks are much easier to take care of as compared to saltwater tanks. If you are planning to get one, we recommend you get a JBJ rimless desktop aquarium. These aquariums are small in size but have great features. The low-glass, 2-channel LED lights, and removable filters make a rimless 10-gallon tank the perfect choice for your bookshelf, countertop, or desktop. You can sit back and relax while watching the newly added tank to your decor.
Table of Contents
SPECIFICATIONS OF JBJ RIMLESS DESKTOP AQUARIUM
The main specifications of the jbj rimless desktop aquarium are:
- Volume: 10 gallons
- LED light power: 9 Watts
- Flow rate: 76 GPH
- Dimensions: 23.6 inches”Lx10.2inches”Wx10.6inches”H.
FEATURES OF JBJ RIMLESS DESKTOP 10 GALLON AQUARIUM
The features of the jbj 10 gallons rimless aquarium are-
- Simple Filtration System
The skimmer catches the debris from flowing into the sponge that filters water from smaller particles. This tank has ceramic and activated carbon rings used to purify water before it gets back to the aquarium.
- Style It Your Way
The jbj 10 gallon rimless aquarium is available in both peninsula and landscape styles and has a flat panel design. The 10-gallon rimless tank has rounded corners with the great appearance of the aquarium.
GETTING STARTED WITH RIMLESS AQUARIUMS
- Do not lift the aquarium when filled with water.
- Move the fish tank from underneath and not the sides.
- Drain out 25% of the water before lifting it.
Choose A Location
- Make sure to find a place that can take the weight of the rimless tank, water, and other equipment.
- Remember not to place the tank directly in sunlight, as placing it directly under the sun would promote the growth of algae and high water temperatures, which can be harmful.
- Attach the detachable filter to the specified location on your jbj rimless desktop 10 gallon aquarium.
- Slide the filter clips to the glass wall.
- Now make sure that the filter placed is okay or not.
Filling The Tank
- Make sure to filter the water before adding it finally to the aquarium.
- Fill the tank with room temperature water.
- Fill the tank with water until it runs down the filter. Once the filter is okay and whole, plug the power cord into the electrical socket, and the switch is on.
- Once the pump is switched on, water will automatically flow from the filter to the rimless aquarium. Now, you can adjust it accordingly.
The jbj rimless desktop aquarium comes with a Lyra LED light. This light has an intelligent control feature and is only 24 Volts. Make sure to clean the lighting while cleaning the aquarium regularly.
TYPES OF RIMLESS AQUARIUM
Long Rimless Aquarium: They provide extraordinary views and allow great layouts due to the horizontal ground provided. The elongated cell structure cells have a lot of innovation and creativity in them.
Shallow Rimless Aquarium: They provide excellent views but lack general height. They provide significant areas for plants to grow and develop quickly. The development of aquatic plants is a fun thing to observe. Even if the tank is lower in height, it gives excellent space to expand marine nature.
Talk Rimless Aquarium: This is made to keep plants especially. Their length is excellent and provokes plant growth on another level.
Nano Rimless Aquarium: These are miniature-sized aquariums and are ideal for store countertops and desks. They provide a nice swimming room for small fish.
Take a few moments to appreciate marine life and observe it if you have a rimless aquarium at your place. Watch the changes and adjust accordingly. With great planning and thought, you can easily maintain the aquarium and give your fishes the best.